Noise and vibration reports, assessments and audits
Celebrating 40 Years in Acoustics
Acoustic reports, Noise Impact Statements and guideline based assessments can be required by councils, state and federal agencies for activities where noise and vibration may affect people.
Our experience includes infrastructure: aviation/airports, road traffic, rail systems, water supply, sewerage systems and high voltage power distribution.
Where noise problems cause concern to residents, we can investigate and develop options for reducing noise using measurement instrumentation and computer modelling of noise sources.
We provide acoustic reports and assessments for:
- Wind Farm noise measurements with our 24/7 noise monitors;
- Road system infrastructure;
- Rail systems;
- Aviation and airports;
- Power supply and distribution;
- Water supply and sewerage infrastructure;
- Residential developments;
- Commercial developments;
- Industrial developments;
- Mining and quarrying;
- Outdoor music festivals and events;
- Child care centres;
- Theatres, gyms, cinemas, auditoriums, music rooms, recording and rehearsal studios;
- Schools and tertiary institutions
- Places of worship.