Aircraft, road and rail assessments, modelling, noise monitoring, investigation and solutions
Celebrating 40 Years in Acoustics
Environmental Results provides specialist services for aircraft, road and rail noise.
Contact us on 0418266931 for a quotation on acoustic reports and assessments.
Our services include:
- Aircraft noise acoustic reports required by council when building or renovating houses - councils around Sydney Airport require reports that give noise ratings for windows and other parts of houses to reduce aircraft noise;
- Aircraft noise long-term monitoring using solar powered back-to-base 24/7 monitoring and reporting;
- Road traffic and rail noise acoustic reports needed by councils for development applications;
- Aircraft noise modelling of areas surrounding airports using the aircraft noise software INM and SoundPLAN - we can provide noise contours acoustic reports for all types and sizes of airports as part of an environmental information system;
- Road traffic noise assessment and acoustic reports for new and existing infrastructure using state of the art noise modelling software and noise mapping with SoundPLAN;
- Road, airport and rail traffic 24/7 back-to-base and real-time remote monitoring using solar powered monitors;
- Noise barrier design to achieve design noise level goals - noise mapping software allows us to optimise the height of barriers to ensure cost effective solutions;
- Design of building facades to reduce aircraft, road and rail noise - with SoundPLAN noise mapping software we can provide facade design and acoustic reports for buildings for single and multi-storey buildings;
- Rail environmental noise and vibration measurement, assessment, acoustic reports and modelling - noise mapping using SoundPLAN allows us to accurately assess rail noise levels and noise control solutions, providing a one-stop solution combining assessment and design
- Preparation of environmental assessment reports (Reviews of Environmental Factors) for rail and road projects.
Our experience includes:
- Primary consultants to the Sydney Aircraft Noise Insulation Project involving extensive testing, research and design of dwellings, schools, churches and other buildings
- Rail noise assessments for new developments using noise mapping; measurement using state of the art PC based multi-channel noise instrumentation; review of noise issues involving community contact; rail noise research
- Road traffic noise assessment, measurement and computer modelling and noise mapping of new and existing roads; optimising the use of facade treatment and noise barriers to provide the best and most cost effective mix of these traffic noise controls for different locations - every location is different and needs a tailored solution to make it work.